Photojournalism: The art or practice of communicating news by photographs, especially in magazines. Photojournalist need a camera in order to capture the “perfect moment”.
Henri Cartier Bresson: Henri Cartier Bresson was a French humanist photographer, he was considered the master of candid photography. He used the medium of 35-mm photography, he traveled the world capturing scenes, telling stories with his images. in my opinion, I really like Henri’s photographs, his work is very interesting and unique. His way of telling a story through photographs is impressive. I really like the black and white theme, he has a great way of capturing light and composition. The lighting of his images really draw a huge affect on the images when telling a story. His ability on capturing the perfect moment is amazing, he spent a lot of time perfecting his skills in order to capture the perfect decisive moment. His images show mixtures of emotion like happiness, sadness, peaceful, chaotic and so much more.
I used Snapseed for all my images.
Aaron Siskind was a very great photographer. His images always showed texture and he also included shapes and patterns in his photography. In my opinion, I believe that Siskind’s style of photography is very unique and detailed.
- Portrait photographer: They get paid about $17/hr. or $36,290 a year
- Fashion photographer: They get paid $28-51/hr.
- Wedding photographer: $300 or more
- Sports photographer: National average is $42 and $20/hr.
- Wildlife photographer: $41,640 a year
- Photojournalist photographer: $30k-35k
- Landscape photographer:$56k-84k
- Food photographer: $42,000
- Nature photographer: between $26,000- $41,000
- Commercial photographer: $30,476-$79,139
Between all these photograph careers I see myself working as a nature photographer. I’ve always loved to photograph flowers, views, mountains, etc. I believe that if I had a chance to photograph nature, I would really enjoy it
This triptych caught my attention because its very different than others I’ve seen. I like how each picture represents a different type of emotion, I feel like it tells a story. I like the composition because the placement of the images let the photograph be more interesting to the viewer.
10 words to describe your images
- powerful (my nephews picture)